Thursday, February 3, 2011

On second thought...


After giving more thought to getting accepted to USC's Physical Therapy program, I have had a change of mind. My parents and I talked and decided that we should send in the deposit for USC. Yes, it is a lot of money but it does guarantee that I will be going to a PT school during Fall. I would very likely regret declining the admission especially if I didn't get into any other school. Better safe than sorry I guess.

Also, where I would be studying(if I go there) is away from the main USC campus and in a much better/safer area of town. From google-mapping the address it shows that without traffic it is only 1 hour away(only ten minutes more than Western and same time as St. Augustine) but with traffic it could be 1 hour 40 minutes(same as Western interestingly enough).

I will set up a meeting to get a tour though since I was not able to make it to the Open House, just to see if it's all about. After all, if I don't get accepted anywhere else I'll probably end up there so I might as well know what I'm getting myself into. But who knows? Maybe I am destined to be a Trojan and wear Cardinal and Gold. If the Lord thinks it's meant to be my school then he will find a way to make it happen and make sure I find a way to pay for it all.

I have always like USC anyways. And it would be cool to go to a few football games. Too bad Pete Carroll isn't the coach anymore though...

When Aaron found out I got into USC he automatically thought of this commercial. Made me laugh...and is so true!


No comments: