Friday, July 1, 2011

4th of July

4th of July




With the holiday weekend coming up, what is there better to do after a date night with the man but get creative with outfits on Polyvore? I couldn't decide what kind of 4th attire would be the best so I made two! One of a relaxing family BBQ(my grandpa's birthday is the 4th) and one for going out with friends at night to celebrate! I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to take a Chanel purse into a bar but hey, if money wasn't an issue maybe some day I will(crossing my fingers).

For the BBQ outfit I chose lace shorts. These are really out of the box for me but they really caught my attention and looked like fun. I like how the combined textures of the shirt and shorts worked.

What are on your agendas for the weekend? Whatever your plans are for the weekend have fun and be safe!! 
4th of July by BeccaTM featuring lace shorts
Dorothy Perkins crochet top
£28 - dorothyperkins.com

Rebecca Taylor top
rebeccataylor.com

Milly lace shorts
£115 - my-wardrobe.com

J brand jeans
$175 - editnewyork.com

Mystique white thong sandals
€155 - pret-a-beaute.com

Aldo shoes
$80 - aldoshoes.com

Mar Y Sol clutch handbag
$95 - calypsostbarth.com

Chanel vintage handbag
fashionphile.com

Bangle bracelet
$38 - fantasyjewelrybox.com

Betty Jackson Black gold bangle
£10 - debenhams.com

3 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

I love all of your picks! Good choices!

Have a very Happy 4th!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Oh my goodness I love that Rebecca Taylor top! I def need that! Have a Happy 4th!

Unknown said...

Love both outfits! They are perfect! Especially those white sandals!

Have a great holiday weekend!!