Thursday, July 7, 2011

SLO bound

Today Mom and I are taking a short but much needed girls trip to San Luis Obispo(SLO)! I'm pretty excited to go back to my old stomping grounds since I haven't been there since my last day of college nearly a year ago. Even though it's only for 2 days we will be sure to hit all of my favorite restaurants and shops in downtown SLO. Sometimes its just good to get a mini vacation, even if it's a real mini one.
This past year San Luis Obispo was named one of the happiest places in the nation. And if you've ever been you can see why. It has such a great vibe and was a great place to go to school!And since it's Thursday night when we get there, Farmer's Market will be happening! Yay! 3 blocks of the main street downtown gets closed for all the farmers and vendors to sell their products. And the products are delicious!

2 comments:

henning love said...

hi becca,
have a great time in SLO, i love that city and wish I could live there. have you ever been to the farmers market there? if you haven't you must go today it is int he downtown area and on thursday nights! if you go let me know what you think. i'm jealous you and your mom are there.
meg
henninglove.blogspot.com

Jenna Lee said...

i love farmers markets! So jealous! Looks like a ton of fun! and delicious too!