Monday, July 11, 2011

SLO recap!

 Here is a recap for you on my quick trip to San Luis Obispo from the Thursday and Friday. Mom and I went up to visit my old college town with strict objectives to shop and eat great food. It was a successful trip to say the least. More on my shopping here.


Our hotel. Petit Soleil.
 We got into SLO and checked into the cutest bed & breakfast EVER! If you ever stay in San Luis Obispo, try to stay here! It's European inspired and you just won't want to leave.



If love the sink!
 Next we headed to Farmers market for dinner and shopping! We ate at a favorite natural foods restaurant called Big Sky Cafe. YUM! I had the vegetarian spring rolls and green pea risotto.
 After shopping and Farmers I had to have some Bali's frozen yogurt.

 The next morning we had breakfast at out hotel. The served fresh baked pastries and choices of 2 specials. The Spinach& Bacon strata and and Grand Marnier French Toast(I only asked for one slice). SOOOOOO good! I'm going to try to recreate the toast someday!

Next, I had to go to my favorite coffee shop downtown before departing at West End Espresso& Tea.
West End Espresso& Tea. Chai Latte
And for the grand finale, FIRESTONE GRILL! We ate lunch here and then departed. Famous for their tri tip sandwich and french fries. The fries are so good that we actually brought leftovers home for my boyfriend because he was jealous of us. Best girlfriend of the year award?!

Kids Cheeseburger and Fries. The picture does not do it justice.

No comments: