Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July!! Besides celebrating our independence from the English, today is also my grandpa's birthday. Every year my family gets together for his birthday with BBQ and all. After that, my man and I are going to a party at a friends house to celebrate more and watch the fireworks.  And just after celebrating our country's independence from England I'm going to get even more excited about the British Royal Couple's arrival in Los Angeles. Ironic right?

Here are some photos of what I think of when 4th of July rolls around! Yes, most of it has to do with food.

 via
 via
 

2 comments:

Karena said...

Beautiful Becca!! Happy 4th Holiday!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and join a very Fashionable Giveaway from the Shabby Apple!!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Happy 4th!! Those shiscabobs (no idea how to spell that lol) look delicious!

XO Lindsay