Thursday, July 21, 2011

Newport Afternoon

While waiting for some forms to be signed in Newport Beach last week I decided to kill some time at Fashion Island and Roger's Gardens.

I meandered around Fashion Island, browsing in the shops, and had a nice lunch outside.The weather was perfect and it wasn't too crowded yet.
from Fashion Island
 Afterwards I went up the street to Roger's Gardens. My mom loves this place but I had never been. I was probably the youngest person there too. Here are some pictures of my favorite stuff I found there!
seashell wreath.

Seashell box. I really like these!

My dream patio furniture. Even in my fav color combo!

fake succulents. Very convincing though!

More beautiful fake flowers

I love the outdoor fireplace and simplicity of the outdoor furniture.
Pretty multicolored pasta! An easy way to make pasta more interesting!
If your into gardening or flower arrangements, this is the place to go. So many pretty things. Apparently it's B-E-A-U-TIFUL at Christmas time.

Tonight I'm going wine tasting with my man and another couple to Laguna Canyon Winery. There was a special on Groupon that we bought a while ago so that should be fun! Will post about that later!

3 comments:

henning love said...

i love that shell wreath and those succulents are gorgeous, maybe i can try to that. looks like you enjoyed killing the time you had

Coley said...

Love that blue whicker sofa!

natasha {schue love} said...

Somehow I missed this post! I LOVE Roger's Gardens...it really is so so pretty there during Christmas. You must go back! Hope you had fun wine tasting...I need to get back to Newport soon!