Thursday, September 29, 2011

6 Years and Friday's Fancies!

TGIF Everyone!!

Today is a very special day for me because it is my 6th year anniversary with my boyfriend! Yup 6 years! I can't really believe it either. We've been dating since high school and all through college.
back in high school
So after school we are going out to dinner at Duke's Huntington Beach. Dukes is a really nice restaurant which we both went to in Honolulu a year ago and loved it so we are going to try one closer. Of course we'd much rather go to Hawaii but we'll have to wait on that one :-p
I really can't image my life without him and love the relationship that we have made and can't wait to see what our future together holds. Hopefully a ring soon... **cough cough**

So in honor of our date night tonight, my Friday's Fancies outfit linking up with {av} from {longdistanceloving} is based off of what kind of outfit I wish I had in my wardrobe.
happy Anniversary


I know this outfit is more of a summer outfit but the weather has been nice in Orange County this week so this will do! And the restaurant is on the beach so I'm trying to channel the island theme since I'll be Hawaii. lol.

The outfit puts together one of my favorite color combos and I love the shoes. I do wish I found a suitable belt for the outfit but none that I saw on Polyvore was a perfect fit to me.

What are you all up to this weekend?! Any specially plans?

16 comments:

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Happy Anniversary! Thats amazing!!

Stephanie said...

Yay for 6 years! Enjoy celebrating...the outfit is a perfect one for it!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!! I love the outfit you chose, the blue and coral combo is beautiful!
Enjoy your night out!! Have a great weekend!

Hilliary Meisner said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a blast tonight at your dinner!

I am loving the outfit you picked out, love the blue and coral together!

Have a great weekend!

Jessica Nicole said...

Happy anniversary! Maybe you will get a special shiny present at dinner tonight! *Here's hoping!* I love that color combo! Have fun tonight girl :)

Jesica said...

Happy Anniversary!

P! said...

Oh my gosh! Happy Anniversary- you two are so cute!! Six years is a long time and so exciting. :) And by the way, that outfit is HOT with a capital H! Wishing we had weather that allowed for the kind of adorableness. Have a great weekend and a wonderful anniversary celebration!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Happy anniversary! That outfit is perfect for date night :) And I have never been to the Huntington Duke's although I've been past it a million times.

Have fun!

birdie to be said...

Lovely outift! Duke's is fantastic! Love that place. Their brunch is absolutely amazing!!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! Ryan and I dated 6 years before we got engaged...maybe it's a lucky number?! :)

ali v. said...

yay! so so happy for you guys :) {cv} and I started dating in August 2005, so we're right there with you! have so much fun celebrating--and I wish I could be the fashion fairy and put that outfit in your closet...it's amazing! so thrilled to have you back for Friday's Fancies! have a great night :) xoxo {av}

Holly said...

Aww happy anniversary!! That's so great you're celebrating 6 years together, and I hope there's a ring in the near future!!

amy grace said...

Love the outfit! That dress is super cute. Ugh, don't you wish you could just have thousands of dollars to just blow on clothes with no consequences!? I always more clothes (shoes...purses, etc...)!! Hope your weekend is great!

REBrown said...

Happy anniversary!

Coley said...

Happy Belated Anniversary. LOVE the outfit!

Juan said...

Hello everyone! I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR OGALA that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OGALA. I also decided to contact him for help because all I wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and I can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend?  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OGALA should contact him via WhatzAp+2349123794867