Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pins: Style Envy

This weeks collection of pins actually have a theme for once! Yay and it's about Style!

Some people just have it! They can effortlessly throw something together and look amazing while if I tried the same thing I'd look like frumpty-dumpty!

Here are some inspiring pictures of the style I wish I could emulate(successfully).

Source: swell.com via Becca on Pinterest








Source: tumblr.com via Becca on Pinterest


And lastly, how cool are these shoes?! Loubs, ofcourse!

Source: None via Becca on Pinterest



google


Anyone feel the same way? What kind of style do you wish you could pull off?

If you have this coveted style, what's your secret?!

16 comments:

birdie to be said...

Gorgeous gorgeous outfits! Love all these styles!

Ashley said...

great styles, love the pins!

Keri said...

Great pins! Victoria always looks so stylish!!

henning love said...

those outfits are super cute i want to recreate them or have enough money to buy those outfits exactly and then hope i can pull it off about half as good as they can!

Anonymous said...

love all of these outfits! especially the first one. if only i had the height to pull it off!

Holly said...

Great outfits! I love the 4th one the best. Thanks for sharing :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

P! said...

Awesome! I'm a fashion major and I still can't put outfits together effortlessly, like that. *Style envy!!*

Jacquelyn from Sweet and Sour Showers said...

Love all the fashion pins - such good inspiration!

Simply Camylla said...

AWESOME!! LOVE YOUR PINSS!!

Meggan said...

Great pins!! I am in love with the first outfit - gorgeous maxi and scarf! It is the perfect transitional outfit for fall! xo Meggan
Lila Grace

Coley said...

Love these! #1 is my favorite by far :)

Anonymous said...

Great style photos! Love the look of leather pants and photos # 1 is just gorgeous. Hope all is well with you xo

Fash Boulevard said...

wow. love that first look. so chic and effortless. so so happy i found your blog. totally loving it already. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty. Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
LA adventures from a southern girl.

REBrown said...

Love the shoes!

Hilliary Meisner said...

Super cute outfits, great pins!

Nicole Rene said...

Fabulous. I think you could definitely pull this look off though. Skinny jeans or jeggings with a "frumpy" or what I normally would call a baggy shirt are one of my favorite looks for fall! :) Comfy & chic!