Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pins of the week!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Here's some of my favorite pictures from Pinterest this week. I hope they make you as happy as they made me.


If cuteness could kill! Owl halloween costume!!

Source: google.com via Becca on Pinterest

Strawberry shortsnake! Get it?! hahah it still cracks me up!

I'll probably get this for my future child...

Ah-ha! Now it makes sense why I always want to eat my feelings once I get super stressed!
Source: tumblr.com via Becca on Pinterest

Have to watch Peter Pan again ASAP(even though I noticed he's kind of an ass, I'm just old enough to realized it)
Source: wallbase.cc via Cody on Pinterest

Any takers for Hawaii trip?! I could use a week on the beach, a tan, and a Mai Tai.


google




I hope your weeks are going well! Mine is going quickly. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Tomorrow I'll be sharing some stories from my mass transit experiences for the 1st month of school commuting by train. Let's just say I've lived a sheltered life...

12 comments:

birdie to be said...

Love the Halloween costume! Cant wait for Trick-o-Treaters!

Ruthie Hart said...

I saw the bib one and LOL'ed! Had to show my hubby!

A said...

A baby owl? Too cute! Peter Pan was always my favorite book and Disney cartoon as a kid. Still love it!

Anonymous said...

you called peter pan an ass. awesome. haha. love that bib! too funny!!

Simply Camylla said...

LOVE your pins!!

Hilliary Meisner said...

I love all the pins!

Lauren said...

That owl costume is just the cutest!! And I never really liked Peter Pan... I think I asked my mom why he was such a butthead when I was younger, and I got in trouble, haha :)

Alexa said...

Oh that baby costume is just hilarious!
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Jenn said...

Love that beach post...I am trying desperately to go to the Dominican in early-mid october but cant seem to find any friends who are able to go (everyone is pretty much a teacher, like me, but I have a two week break then). I'm DYING for beach and sun-time and wanna take advantage of the cheap travel season! Waaah! haha

Holly said...

I really think I should watch Peter Pan again now...

Unknown said...

That owl costume is the most adorable pin I've ever seen. I'm completely in love!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I'm dying over the owl costume!! OMG