Thursday, September 15, 2011

Friday's Fancies: Game Day Chic


Happy Friday everyone!! We made it another week! Can you believe half of September is gone already?!

Today I'm linking up with {av} at {long distance loving} again for Friday's Fancies. This week's theme is game day chic! Normally I wouldn't get too excited about this theme, since I'm not a football fan(**gasp**) but now that I go to a school with a decent team I actually know a thing or two. Just only 1 thing or 2, that's it!

Now, I know USC is in trouble with NCAA and we don't have any bowl games this year (that's the 1st thing I know) but it's still better than Cal Poly's team! And we won the past two home games(that's the 2nd thing I know).

So in honor of a decent team here is my outfit of the week. I know it's not crazy with USC pride but if I went to a game I wouldn't paint my face or anything so this outfit actually fits what I would wear.

USC



I need to invest in some Trojan gear and buy those shoes while I'm at it. I think the shoes and scarf dress up the outfit a little.

Are you a big football fan? Who's your favorite team?

10 comments:

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Love the tshirt! Adorable!

Happy weekend!

Hilliary Meisner said...

Love the outfit!

Hollie Ann said...

Yes!!! Chargers!!! Michigan and Texas :)

Lauren said...

I am not the biggest fan of USC... But, it's because I'm an OU fan, so nothing personal :) Love your outfit though, very game day chic!

natasha {schue love} said...

Super cute outfit! Love this whole look for game day! Happy Friday!

siddathornton said...

i love your outfit! one of my best friends went to usc :)

Brianna said...

yay! I'm a recent SC alum, and a HUGEEEE trojan fan, of course, so i'm glad to see that you're getting into it!! It's so much fun and despite the teams setback, you'll become a trojan for life (: Fight On!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Haha are Cal Poly and USC even in the same league? Or did you go to Cal Poly also? Haha!

At least you have team(s)! I went to Cal State Fullerton and we don't have football. WTH?!

Cute outfit! Steve Madden is having a sale with a similar style - just an FYI :)

P! said...

Super cute! I'm not a sports gal and even I can appreciate this!

henning love said...

i love that outfit becca!! and because we are in socal shorts are definitely appropriate for a football game! and i love those wedges you picked