Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My MK obsession

One of favorite go-to, and almost affordable designers is without a doubt Michael Kors. Even as a pre-teen I loved his adds in Vogue and his pieces. Most All of my designer shoes are either MK or Stuart Weitzmen. I blame my mom for getting me started young on good quality shoes. Granted, I don't wear them a ton, but all are cute and comfy(most from Nordstrom Rack, SCORE!).

So it's no surprise that I still have a love for MK but until recently I haven't been a huge fan of his watches. Alot of people have them and they are pretty but they haven't really spoken to me.

UNTIL, I saw this beauty in the Nordstrom catalog! I. WANT. NOW!
Source
 I never really thought I'd like a brown watch but I love the chocolate color of this one.

What are your thoughts? Like MK watches? Or are you over them?

10 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

I think you should do a giveaway for this watch :-) heheheheh

My Life as A Plate said...

I love MK watches, I have always been a fan of the tortoise shell, but I love this chocolate, I havent seen this color yet. It is a great color for fall.

Hilliary Meisner said...

I am in love with the MK watches! I have been eyeing them for sometime now, it may have to be my birthday present to myself! I have always been partial to the tortoise shell one!

henning love said...

that watch is gorgeous!! great color and i agree with ruthie, a giveaway, hehe!

Hollie Ann said...

Ummm I love MK!!!! I have too many of his purses and a silver watch that keeps giving me a hard time. The links ways get stuck on top of one another? Ugh! Anyways lvinh this chocolate watch! I saw it in person at Nordstrom it's gorgeous!

Lauren said...

I really like this one!!

I have a MK watch, my first MK purchase, but I haven't even worn it yet because I have to take some links out. I need to do that ASAP!

Anonymous said...

I am SO not over MK watches. I have a white one and I would really love another one. I say go for it - you will love it - and it is such an unique color.

Michelle said...

That watch makes me drool.

Susan said...

I actually LOVE the MK watches. I'd totally get one if I had more money. Love that brown though! So so cute!

Jenna Lee said...

I love MK's watches. I am wearing my white one today and its my favorite. Next purchase is a gold one.