Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday's Pins

Another Wednesday is upon us! And I've been desperately needing some quality Pinterest time because school is driving me crazy!

Reason's why I know I've been studying too much:
-I didn't even know Biggest Loser premiered last night! And I had to miss it because of school work! :(
-After studying muscles of the lower leg, I grabbed a fibula out of the bone box(my anatomy lab group shares a box of bones to study) and waved it like a wand at Max and yelled "Extensor digitorum longus"....like I was in Harry Potter or something. That's when I knew it was time for bed.
-I consider Pinterest a "study break."


I loooove this color combo and will be remembering it for the future!


This has to be one of my favorite rooms I've seen! Love the colors and theme!


Anyone else dieing to make these?!

Source: None via Becca on Pinterest

Na na na na na BAT PUG!


I hope these lifted your spirits! Because they sure did for me.

7 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

I love the rice krispie sushi! Super cute! I hope you have a wonderful day. Good luck with the school work and studying!!

Danielle said...

I love the candy sushi! What a cute idea.

My Life as A Plate said...

I also cannot wait to make the candy sushi that is so clever!!!

Ruthie Hart said...

I need to make that sushi out of rice krispies...considering I hate sushi I would LOVE that!! haha!

henning love said...

hahah that face mask for the pug, love it! definitely cracked me up and for anyone who doesn't like real sushi dessert sushi is a good alternative :-)

REBrown said...

Our groomsmen had tuxes and flowers almost exactly like that!

I also love the Bat Pug.

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

The candy sushi is so so cute! :)

Found your blog on Meg's OC blog meet up email, and I am a fan :) Following you now