Thursday, August 18, 2011

All about my girl G!

Today is a big day for me! I have my first day of Orientation for Physical Therapy school AND I'm guest posting for Hollie over at hollie takes notes while she's in Hawaii. Hey Hollie, want to trade?!

I'm talking about one of my favorite stylish celeb who doesn't get as much style cred as she deserves!

GIULIANA!
Check out Hollie's page for more and leave me some love! :)

I'll fill you all in on how my day goes on soon!! Thank you to everyone who wished me luck yesterday! I really appreciate it!! :)

4 comments:

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Good luck darlin!

Holly said...

I love Giuliana!! I love her reality show too!!
Good luck with orientation!!
Great career choice :) (I'm a nurse) Gotta love healthcare!!

Ruthie Hart said...

LOVE her! and her hubby is so sweet too....although she needs to put on some weight!

A said...

Physical therapy school? Awesome! Have a great time and good luck!