Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I love to Pin

It's that time of week again!! Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays with are fun for me because I've noticed that I like to put together a jumble of random pins for you. I especially like to put in some of the ones that made me laugh to help brighten your day!



For the HP fans out there!


I really love high waisted jeans! I can't believe I went so long thinking they were lame! You were right mom....Don't tell her I said that.


Must remember to make these in winter!


Love the whole outfit!


I was totally this kid back in the day!


Love the wood stumps! The room looks so soothing! No?

Source: iobad.com via Becca on Pinterest

Can you say "Aaaawww!"


Finally a way to justify our shoe obsession ladies!!


google



How's your Wednesday going? Friday is getting closer....

20 comments:

Camylla Leonardi said...

hahaha LOVE your pins!

Jessie said...

LOVE LOVE & LOVEEEEE the Harry Potter shout out! Hahaha! That cracked me up! Crisp find lady!! Have a wonderful day!!

Danielle said...

I love the lace shorts with the orange top! Definitely something I would wear!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Love your pins! Pininterest is soo addicting!! The lace shorts and orange top are adorable!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love your pins!! that snowman cookie is adorable ill be waiting in december for a post about you making these cookies.
i love that little girl in the swing with the caption at dawn we ride i will have that image in my head all day long thanks to you and will chuckle to myself when i remember it. thanks for the laughs becca!

birdie to be said...

Loving the outfit with the lace shorts! So cute.

Meg {henninglove} said...

yah you reached over 100 followers becca!! congrats!

Natalie said...

Love the snowman cookie! Can't wait to make these! I also love the picture of the little girl. Hilarious!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love those high waisted jeans and of course that last saying is FAB!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

Love them! I pinned the snowman cookies too, so cute!

amy grace said...

Those high-waisted jeans are so cute! I wonder how they would be comfort-wise when you're sitting...

Cait said...

great pins! you should check out my Bobbie Brown make up compact I'm giving away on my blog :) xo

Meggan from Lila Grace Accessories said...

I love high waisted jeans too! They are so feminine and polished! :)

Rebecca said...

LOVE the harry potter one and the little girl one
hehe thanks for making me on a wednesday =]

Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

Great pinterest roundup!! Love the quotes!

Carolina On My Mind said...

I love all of your pins! I'm obsessed with Pinterest. Find me here: http://pinterest.com/ahb1223/ :)

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

These are great!! Pretty funny too!! I love that snowman cookie idea!! Cracked me up!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

pinning is SO addictive!

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Heather said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha! that little girl!!!! MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!

-Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

Ocean Dreams said...

Pinning is just way too addicting! I love the cookies with the melting snowman, too cute! Also - love the outfit with the orange top.