Wednesday, August 17, 2011

pins and giggles

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope everyone's week is going by fast but I wish mine would go slower...Today is my last official day of summer! :( I have my first day of grad school orientation tomorrow. Although I'm super excited to start and meet my new classmates I'm still superrrrr nervous!!

So my last day of summer will be spent working out and then relaxing by the pool. Then at night I'll be frantically scrambling around like a nervous wreck trying to get my shizzzz together. Where the heck did my year off go?!

Now onto the good stuff! Oh so Pinteresting Wednesday is here again! I pinned some funny ones for you so I hope you enjoy. Again, it's a random collection of stuff. Maybe someday I'll have a theme besides "random."

Beyonce's song anyone?

Source: lookbook.nu via Becca on Pinterest

Must find that jacket!!






Nude heels and blazer! Yes please!

Couldn't help it :-p

I want those chairs!! NOW!!

A girl can dream right?

So true!


google



Is your week going well?
Anyone starting school again too?

Also, anyone know any good blogger apps for the iPhone? I have bloglovin but want to know if there is a better one out there so I can still read + comment on blogs while on the train commuting to school?

17 comments:

Brunette & Blessed said...

Good luck at grad school you will do great

Lauren said...

Grad school will be so much fun - I loved it. I actually thought it was easier and less time consuming than undergrad :) I guess it depends on your degree though!

Love the nose print sign - our dogs paint all over any window or door with their slobber, it's SO AWESOME (not.)

Simply Camylla said...

I love your pins! They are so funny! I start school on monday again :( I'm doing Nursing, how about you?

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

i pinned some of those same funny ones! i love the last one about the dog's nose art!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

GREAT pins :)

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Kaitlin Jean said...

Haha Love your pins! I cant stop laughing at the squirrel!... Good luck with your first day of grad school tomorrow! I am starting school monday! Im a junior but im a transfer so this is my first year at OSU! I am nervous too but only because I don't know my way around! I am going to walk the campus today though and see if I can figure out where my classes are.

Rebecca said...

hehe love that website

Meggan said...

Good luck! I was so nervous/excited for my first day of Grad school too so I know that feeling. You are going to do great! I love your pins btw, that camel jacket, red skirt and teal bag are perfect!

henning love said...

oh i totally need that my dog's noise art sign! loving that jacket too you must find it! last day of summer boo! but you will do great in school

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

LMAO! Love the baby fart, hahaha... oh and dogs nose art, yes bella is an artist! I curious about the iphone app as well, let me know if you find one!

Ashley said...

Enjoy your last day before school begins! & Good luck with Grad school!! I went to visit USC a few weeks ago to see the campus and learn more about the program. It seems AMAZING!!!
http://atouchofashley.blogspot.com/

amy grace said...

Good luck on your first day of grad school!! Love the closet and "harry is still single" pins :)

Nat{natyouraveragegirl} said...

oh man good luck at grad school! what are you going for? i finished my masters last fall. it was brutal and i am SO glad to be done! ps your pins always crack me up!

Caitlin C. said...

I love lovee Prince Harry! Definitely want to marry him ;) Have a wonderful last day of summer and good luck tomorrow!!

REBrown said...

I love the Beyonce squirrel!

Have a great first day of school tomorrow. Be sure to take a picture of your first day outfit!

Courtney said...

That closet is amazing!! I would love to have that in my future house!

Danielle said...

That squirrel picture made my day! I might just need to use it on my blog if you don't mind. ;)