Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday's Fancies: Seeing Red

It's finally Friday again! I hope everyone's week went well and that you're excited for another Friday's Fancies with {av} from {long distance loving}. This week's theme is all about RED. I really do love this color so this week's theme was easy for me. I wanted to push my proverbial 'envelope' but once I saw this dress I couldn't not use it. Maybe next week I'll go out of my comfort zone again...


seeing red



Does anyone else think of Pippa Middleton's dress from her sis's wedding when looking at this red number?

Every girl should have a LBD but for me a LRD(little red dress) is my go-to dress. Maybe it's my blonde hair and skin tone but a bright red just works for me. And since the theme is red, I of course had to use Loubs for shoes with the signature red bottoms.

A pretty red outfit just aches to be paired with gold jewelry/accessories. I use a lot of gold when on Polyvore but in real life I wear more silver. Once I get a nice gold watch then I think that will change, since I only have a silver one right now.

I'm pretty excited for this weekend because I'm going on my first ever blate(blog date)!! Meg from henning love and I are going to meet for lunch and maybe some shopping? I couldn't be more excited to officially 'meet' her! Tune in Monday for pictures!

Doing anything fun this weekend?

27 comments:

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

You knocked this outfit out of the park, Becca! Stunning with every piece!!
YAYAY for a blate!! Have lots of fun!

Jenna Lee said...

Holy SHOES! Yes Please!

Have a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

Have fun with Meg on your blate!!! Fabulous outfit!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lady loving this look! Have fun on your blate! They are a lot of fun, I am having a group blate tonight!
Happy Friday
xx
Z

P! said...

Oh my gosh. This outfit is pure perfection!! Very well done! I adore that dress to pieces (and of course the Louboutins)... wow. Have fun on your blate- can't wait to hear all about it! Have a great weekend!! :)

Hilliary Meisner said...

Love this look! That red dress is fabulous (and def reminds me of the Pippa dress, which I loved)! Love love love the Louboutins, my sorority sister wore the black glitter version of the Louboutins for her wedding last year!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Ruthie Hart said...

yes!! that is so pippa!!! Now I must buy a LRD :-)

Unknown said...

Ooh! Such a classy outfit, I adore it!

henning love said...

gorgeous becca!! the red dress really stands out with the neutral accessories! that ring is beautiful see you tomorrow!!

amy grace said...

That red dress is gorgeous. I love red, but for some reason my closet is mostly blacks, whites, greys and some browns. I'm so boring!!! But I do love color, though I like it in accessories, I guess? I love the red+gold combo! I have few plans this weekend, which is good. I'm exhausted from go-go-going the last few weekends, I need some real time off!

Alexa said...

Dude this outfit is totally awesome. Loving the red theme!
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Unknown said...

That dress is awesome! Va-va-voom! I find that I use a lot more gold on polyvore than I typically do in real life too...I wonder why that happens. Great outfit today!

Lily said...

Love the jewelry and the sparkly CL's !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Amanda said...

AH! Gorg dress! looks so vintage to me :) And that bag/clutch is a classic piece. Great job!

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

that dress is GORGEOUS!!! love all of your picks!! have a wonderful weekend :)

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves
Enter my First Giveaway!

Marian said...

Love the dress...but the accessories are driving me wild. The purse, earrings...THE SHOES!

natasha {schue love} said...

That red dress is just STUNNING!!! :)

Nat{natyouraveragegirl} said...

adorable! now if only i could afford those shoes... :) im jealous of your blog date. i feel like no one blogs near me! waaaa. :)

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

must.have.those.shoes :)

Meggan said...

So pretty! This dress is so Pippa! I actually love it more in red :) Great outfit!

Heather & Justin said...

this is a beautiful combination! the dress reminds me of the one that Pippa to the royal wedding! drool.....

-Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

agalandherdog said...

I'd give my right arm for those shoes . . . well, not really, but they are awesome!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

i really need to learn more about polyvore. i have an account but haven't quite figured it out yet. hope you are having a great weekend so far!

Sierra said...

Loving the red dress and those sparkly shoes too = gorgeous!

Nicole Rene said...

Sexuaaaaal. LOVE IT.

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I'm dying over that dress. Classic, timeless and sexy! Love!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

red is admittedly one of my favorite colors!

xo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette