Monday, August 8, 2011

Versatile Blogger

Last week Ruthie from The Chronicles of Ruthie Hart nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award! I'm so honored that she thought of me and my blog. It definitely put a smile on my face for the rest of the day! Thanks Ruthie! :)


Official Rules of The Award:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
- Give this award to up to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.

1.I'm an only child and love it! And am getting pretty good at sharing too. At least in my opinion! :-p
Stylish right?















2. I consider myself to be a "choose-atarian." Please don't laugh! I only eat meat two days a week: Tuesday for Taco Tuesday and Saturday for Cheeseburger Saturday. I've found that I eat much better when eating vegetarian but I love a good chicken taco and cheeseburger.



3. In 4th grade I was kicked just below the head by a horse. That side of my neck still gives me trouble but I could have been paralyzed so I count my blessings.



4. I can't whistle but can blow a bubble with bubble gum. My boyfriend on the other hand can whistle but can't blow a bubble. Ying and Yang right there!

5. I looooove Christmas season! I get all kinds of crazy excited! I'm like Will Ferrell in Elf. No, I'm not kidding. Ask my boyfriend! He will tell you. On July 24th, I realized that in 5 months and a day it would be Christmas and I think I scared my boyfriend with my fit of joy. 












6. My eye color changes depending on what color clothes I wear. They are either blue, green, or gray. The main color is blue though. My boyfriend jokes that they change with my mood.

7. I watch Biggest Loser religiously.  And most of the time my eyes are watery at the end when they show where the contestants are now.  Though, I don't know how BL will be without Jillian but I'll still watch for Bob Harper. Love you Bob!<3


















And here are the fabulous ladies that I am nominating for this Versatile Blogger Award!

Meg @ henning love
Hollie @ hollie takes notes
Jessica @ Southern in the City
Natalie @ Nat your average girl...
Jessica @ birdie to be
Kaitlin Jean @ Raids of Orange
Coley @ What you make it...

Happy Monday!!

24 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

love this! thank you for the shout out!!

okay so we had christmas in august on Saturday! we decorated the house, got each other gifts, put up lights and watched christmas movies :-) we are obsessed too! I also LOVE biggest loser, I love watching people change their lives!

Danielle said...

I'm an only child too! It rocks! I've always been good at sharing though..but my boyfriend who has a sibling is the WORST at sharing. I think by the time people with siblings get older they get tired of having to share. ;)

Coley said...

You are so sweet! Thank you!!

That is CRAZY that you were kicked by a horse, are you really scared of them now?!

Danielle said...

My eyes do the same thing! I like that you are a "choose-atarian" - gave me a good laugh this morning!

P! said...

HAHAHA- I have "mood eyes" too!! What a fun post! Congrats on the award- I love all your posts. :) Happy Monday!!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Congrats on your award! Super interesting list..I like that. Crazy about the horse incident!! Ahh so glad to hear your ok..horses freak me out...and I also LOVE LOVE Christmas season!

birdie to be said...

I love this post! You are hilarious! I love the elf too!!! Whether its Christmas or not... :)

Thank you so much for thinking of me! I feel so honored!

Alexa said...

Congrats Becca! You have a great blog and deserve it! :)
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Anonymous said...

love this post!

henning love said...

ah thanks for the award becca! i'll post it up tomorrow and pass it on!

amy grace said...

Loved reading these things about you! Now I'm in the mood for tacos...

Sam W. said...

biggest loser ALWAYS makes me cry! such a great show :)

sherri lynn said...

These were great facts - so interesting! I can't believe you were kicked by a horse! And I love that you pick and choose when you can eat meat :)

audrey marie said...

my bf and i do taco tuesday every week too!

REBrown said...

I'm a "choose a tarian" and I didn't even know it!

We generally only eat meat a few days a week.

Hollie Ann said...

thank you becca! you're so so sweet :)

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

that's so awesome...congrats!!

<3FFF
feast.fashion.faves

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

I'm a choose-aterian too. I usually eat vegan/vegetarian but sometimes I sneak some chicken or fish in when I feel like I crave it.

Stupid horse. Are you afraid of them now?

Also, my eyes used to change color like yours. Now they stay put at green. :/

Congrats on the award!

Amy Seager said...

Congrats on your award!
I love Elf too!

love
amy
x

cailen ascher said...

i like "choose-atarian"...i kinda follow that too. i eat vegetarian almost all the time, but have chicken and fish every now and then : )

cute blog - i'm your newest follower
cheers!
cailen
www.cailenascher.blogspot.com

Nat{natyouraveragegirl} said...

thanks so much for the award! that means a lot to me! i'll have to think about seven interesting things about me that I haven't shared yet!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I'm an only child too :)

stampedconcrete said...

i love this post .. i like the donkey/horse .. it made me laugh .. thanks for sharing ..

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

That's a great idea to be a "choose-atarian!" I might have to put this idea into my diet. I'm trying to be healthy and can't see to get my "sweet-tooth-atarian" under control!!
I'm just like you and Buddy the elf!! Always telling everyone "it's almost Christmas! 4.5 months away!! YaaaaY!"