Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Pinning!

It's finally Wednesday!! I think I'm really going to like Wednesdays for the next few weeks because I get to SLEEP IN til 7:30!!! Wooohooo! It's funny how 1 week of grad school can make 7:30 "sleeping in." Only one 4 hour lecture today!! :-)

So because it's Wednesday it's ofcourse Oh so Pinteresting Wednesday and the first 2 pins is very near and dear to my heart so I hope you enjoy. It's especially special (lol?) now because I can't make it through my 7:30 am classes without none other than COFFEE!!! FYI, I used to be a Garfield and Get Fuzzy addict back in high school.



Source: google.com via Becca on Pinterest




Source: None via Becca on Pinterest

Don't worry it got me too...

Source: shopbop.com via Becca on Pinterest

Don't you love the color and draping?!

Source: houzz.com via Becca on Pinterest

I love all the textures! And the color combo is amazing!!


Love it...just maybe blue instead?


One of my favorite movies! I know EVERY line!! And may have to watch it this weekend! :)


Is it fall yet?!

Source: etsy.com via Reese on Pinterest

Bahahaha. Already at 23 I am...


google



I don't know about you but I'm so ready for the weekend! The lonnnnng weekend! Yay Labor Day!!

How's your week going?! 

22 comments:

Kristina said...

I really love that bedroom. The nightstand is fantastic!

Ruthie Hart said...

lol I tried the gullible thing on my husband and he is too smart for that one! I fell for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

I slept in until 6:30... and I really wasn't supposed to. I am totally rocking the "I didn't shower but I hope you can't tell" look today haha.

I love that cake, sooo pretty!

Jenn said...

I LOVE that bedroom. Holy hell! It's awesome! That is a great find!! :)
The purple dress is super pretty, too!
Happy Wednesday!
Jenn@ Going the Distance

Jenn said...

PS, Im your newest follower :)

Hollie Ann said...

Describe your perfect date hahahahahahaha

Amanda said...

Omg I need that bedroom lol!! I just came across your blog today and am looking forward to following! ;)

Joeylee said...

I love that bedroom!!! great pins

Unknown said...

I totally have to get that sign for my sister! She is definitely my mother! Love your pins this week!

Rachel said...

Great pins! I'm soooo gullible.... ;)

henning love said...

haha love the cartoons!! yippee for sleeping in that is my favorite thing to do besides meeting up with wonderful bloggers like yourself :-)

birdie to be said...

That dress & bedroom are gorgeous! I want them both :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Haha I fell for the gullible one last week :)

Coley said...

1) totally fell for the gullible thing! 2) I LOVE that 'mom' sign and 3) I want that bedroom!

Holly said...

Haha love the comics, so true for me too! Love the gullible thing too...I'm sure we all fell for that (I did too haha). And Miss Congeniality is awesome! I love all these pins!

Hilliary Meisner said...

I am totally gullible! I love the fall looking drink, I am so excited for fall!

P! said...

New to Pinterest and already addicted. Stealing that pic of that cider- wow! And how cool are you for still loving Garfield?! That makes me smile. :)

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

that bedroom is fabulous! i love LOVE love the zebra accents. great taste darlin :)

REBrown said...

You totally got me with the gullible thing!

Jenna Lee said...

That bedroom is just like the one my gf registered for! Its so pretty simple but edgy! Love it!

Mrs Amber Apple said...

That purple cake is so pretty!

Heather A. Phillips said...

I know this is a much older post, but I just had to comment about that cake... I have seen it in blue, rather then the purple, and its wonderful! It is on my list of things to bake